We have a current opportunity for a Lecturer in Electrical Installation on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Staffordshire. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title: Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Education and Training
In this job title opportunity in Tamworth, you will join our Further Education Client
In this job title job, your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching and learning strategies top engage and inspire learning. Develop course material that meets the needs of the students.
- Monitor the progress of students providing individual support for students to ensure successful outcomes.
- Support all aspects of the student's journey, including pastoral care and personal, social and welfare development.
- To lead on the recruitment, retention and achievement of students and contribute towards the pastoral care of students. To contribute to the added value via enrichment activities.
- To deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to all students
- To teach on an appropriate range of courses including preparation and marking of student's work
- To participate in activities concerning improvements in the quality of provision, the effectiveness of teaching and learning and assessment methods
- To safeguard and ensure the wellbeing of students, including taking responsibility for reporting child protection matters
- To undergo direct classroom observation and to take part in peer observation when appropriate
Skills & experience
Must have a recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to work towards) - PTTLS,CTLLS/DTLLS/CertEd/PGCE and have GCSE or Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT.
An appropriate level of qualification to teach different levels within the subject
Knowledge of the BTEC and/or A Level Curriculum
To be able to plan and deliver quality teaching across identified modules
Relevant up to date subject knowledge and recent delivery in the further education or school
Competitive salary, £5K Joining bonus paid in the first month of service, generous annual leave
If you are interested in the position of Lecturer in Electrical Installation please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.