Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Please apply for this job via our website https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our established Faculty of STEAM within our Construction curriculum.
This is a fundamental role in supporting our students achieve Functional Skills Maths and English at Level 1 (or higher) and Personal Development. We are looking for candidates who have the skills and passion to deliver motivating and inspiring teaching and learning that meets the needs of all students.
Working in line with the EIF framework, delivered topics will include those such as; British Values, Citizenship and Work-readiness.
If you feel that you can actively contribute to the promotion of all aspects of students’ welfare, and personal and social development, then please apply today!
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description located on https://www.walsallcolllege.ac.uk/jobs/
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description at the top of this page.
• Competitive salaries for Lecturers.
• Enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension with generous employer contributions.
• Up to 35 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
• Free on site car parking.
• Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
• ZEST; the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
• Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
• Simply Health care scheme.
• On site Mental Health First Aiders.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Reward and recognition scheme.
• State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
• Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working ment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our ment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks, online searches and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role.All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website https://www.walsallcolllege.ac.uk