Painting and Decorating Lecturer
£20-30 per hour
We are looking for inspirational, dynamic lecturers who want to make a difference to lives of students. Is this you?
Morgan Hunt are excited to be recruiting for a Painting and Decorating Lecturer to join a Further Education College in the heart of West Yorkshire
This is an exciting opportunity and extremely interesting role for the right candidate.
Our client values their people, they are honest, open and offer support and guidance to all employees.
What the college offers!
This role will be delivering:
This temporary contract will start asap and is expected to run through to Easter. The hours are Monday from 09:00 to 17:00, in total 7.5 hours for the day; Wednesday 09:00 to 16:00, in total 6 hours; Thursday 09:00 to 16:00, in total 6 hours: The teaching is predominantly practical but theory does need to be embedded through this. Delivery is to level 2 Maintenance Operatives. This is a perfect part time role for the right individual
The ideal Painting and Decorating Lecturer will:
* Have experience working as a Painting and Decorating Lecturer
* Have an up to date DBS
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within the construction industry
* Ability to teach and tutor on a classroom basis - Teaching/Assessing qualifications are essential
Painting and Decorating Lecturer main duties:
* Teaching learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the Construction provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering up to level 1 and 2 Painting and Decorating
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
We are looking for individuals who are:
-Driven in their approach
If you are interested in the Painting and Decorating Lecturer opportunity in West Yorkshire. We are a supportive, proactive team of consultants we'll provide you with advice, interview tips and techniques and exclusive job opportunities within the Education sector. To find out more information or for a confidential chat please call Jonny on 0161 8383 636 or send your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.