Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Please apply for this job via our website: https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Coordinator. You will help the team design a social media strategy and develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand, increasing web traffic and customer engagement to support the achievement of the college’s strategic and financial targets.
The post holder will be an experienced creative, content and PR communications specialist, with excellent writing skills responsible for the delivery of social media content, primarily focused at school leavers.
Whilst this post is predominantly focused on PR and content creation, it will also provide the post holder with a fantastic opportunity to gain experience as an all-round marketer, supporting the team on events and production of marketing collaterals.
Enthusiasm, creativity and organisation skills are fundamental to this role. You must be passionate about marketing and have a keen eye for detail to analyse data and spot trends.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description located on; https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Ride to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working ment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our ment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks, online searches and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website: https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/