Are you looking to start your career in HR? Would you like 30 days annual leave bank holidays?
Morgan Hunt are working with BMET College to hire a HR Operations Administrator!
1. Provide effective and efficient administration for all aspects of HR activity including but not limited to:
2. Support the development and improvement of the HR function through identifying opportunities and then participating in the implementation.
3. Commit to, promote and operate in accordance with BMet's values and goals including but not limited to: safeguarding; health and safety; equality, diversity and inclusion.
4. Commit to and participate in college-wide activities as required including but not limited to enrolment, open events and development.
Qualifications and experience-
1. Level 2 qualification in both Maths and English.
2. Highly IT literate across the suite of Microsoft Office applications and experienced in utilizing information systems
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Proactive, self- motivated and able to operate on own initiative.
5. Personally organised and able to effectively plan work to ensure delivery whilst recognising the need for adaptability as priorities shift
6. Customer orientated with good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a diverse range of people.
7. Detail conscious.
8. Continuous improvement focused.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today and we will be in touch!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.