Are you interested in Level 3 Theatrical, Special effects Lecturing jobs in Southend? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with many fantastic colleges throughout Southend. Together we are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Theatrical, Special effects Lecturer- apply today!
Job Title: Level 3 Theatrical, Special effects Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: £34- £39 per hour
In this Level 3 Theatrical, Special effects Lecturing job, your responsibilities will include:
- To teach in accordance with the College Standards for Teaching and the Promotion of Learning
- Maintain current knowledge to teach subject matter to high standards and with purpose and authority.
- Deploy a wide range of teaching and student-centred learning strategies that ensure (a) the most effective learning, continuation, achievement and progression of students, and (b) the most effective use of teaching time and other resources and (c) ability to adapt teaching style to accommodate different student learning styles
- Stimulate and promote effective, student-centred, independent learning strategies for students of all levels of ability to achieve beyond their prior learning and their expectations.
- Ensure full implementation of the College's admissions (entry) and induction phase activities for students.
- Undertake continuous (formative) and summative assessments of students and apply assessment outcomes to improve teaching effectiveness
- Contribute to the development and design of course and course modules and Incorporate appropriate technologies to support high quality learning
- Contribute to planning and scheduling process of both student and learning and the overall programme.
- Contribute to the development of learning resources and flexible learning strategies
Skills & experience
- Degree in related discipline a post-graduate teaching degree
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
If you are interested in working in the Level 3 Theatrical, Special effects Lecturing field in the Southend area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.