Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Please apply for this job via our website: https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/â€‹
We are currently looking for an experienced data officer to join our Management Information Services department; providing outstanding, flexible and proactive data processing and administrative support.
This role is ideal for someone who is an experienced user of a student records system, has experience of using large databases and is confident with working within a busy customer focused role.
Having an expert understanding of data compliance standards in line with funding agency rules, we are looking for someone who also has specialist knowledge of the Apprenticeship Service, Student Loans (FE & HE) and Student Bursaries.
5 GCSEs Grade A* - C (Grades 9 – 4), including L2 Maths and English (or equivalent / demonstrable skills at that level) are needed to be successful in this role, alongside a relevant level 3 qualification.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
• Competitive salaries.
• Up to 29 days annual leave, plus additional generous additional closure days and bank holidays.
• Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
• Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
• ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
• Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
• Simply Health care scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Reward and recognition scheme.
• State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
• Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working ment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our ment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks, online searches and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website: https://www.walsallcollege.ac.uk/jobs/