Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with the most prestigious colleges within Northamptonshire to employ an experienced Plumbing professional for their Plumbing & Heating lecturer role. If you're looking for a permanent position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of plumbing professionals.
The Plumbing & Heating Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Plumbing & Heating Lecturer will need to have:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for the Plumbing & Heating lecturer role in Northamptonshire, apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers in your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.