Are you interested in Tutor of Psychology jobs, Psychology Lecturer jobs or Psychology Trainer jobs in Hereford? Herefordshire and Ludlow College is looking for a Tutor of Psychology - apply today!
Job Title: Tutor of Psychology
Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Education and Training
In this Tutor of Psychology opportunity in Hereford, you will join Herefordshire and Ludlow College).
In this Tutor of Psychology job, your responsibilities will include:
- To create a learning environment and assist students/trainees in achieving successful outcomes
- To develop students/trainees knowledge and understanding and assess their competence and application of skills
- To guide and counsel students whenever necessary and to maintain a pastoral care role
- Organise teaching and timetabling of courses
- To maintain a safe working environment
Skills & experience
- Experience of teaching in the Further Education Sector
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and a clear understanding of the subject of Psychology
- Experience in teaching Psychology is desirable, as is experience of OCN and assessing student assignments against set criteria. Enthusiasm and a sense of humour is also desirable
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- Dedicated Consultant / Account Manager to support with your job search
- Free advice and guidance around CV writing
- Referral Fee available for any suitable recommended candidates from yourself
- Weekly pay through Morgan Hunts PAYE system / UMBRELLA option available
If you are interested in the position of Tutor of Psychology in Hereford, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.