Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Regulatory body based in Coventry to recruit for a Complaints Advisor!
Contract Type - Temporary
Duration - Until September for now with the view to go permanent
Location - Coventry
Hybrid - Yes
Hours - Full Time
Pay - £12ph holiday pay
Main Duties of Complaints Advisor:
* First point of call for members of the public as well as various external stakeholders
* Screening complaints and sending onto relevant teams
* Recording all information appropriately onto bespoke databases
* Processing email correspondence
Experience Required of the Complaints Advisor:
* Be immediately available to start or on 1 weeks notice
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume call centre
* Excellent customer services skills and confidence to deal with complaints with empathy
* Problem solving skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this Complaints Advisor role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.