We have a current opportunity for a Floating Young Person's Support Worker based in Warwickshire on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Warwickshire. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title: Floating Young Person's Support Worker
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Warwickshire - Covering Nuneaton / Bedworth / Rugby
In this Floating Young Person's Support Worker opportunity you will join a national charity whose purpose is to tackle homelessness for young people between the ages of 16-25.
In this Floating Young Person's Support Worker job, your responsibilities will include:
- Key working with young people to build successful and trusting relationships
- Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
Risk assessing individuals and ensuring safeguarding at all times
- Providing therapeutic support to the people and assisting them with life skills and providing housing related support
Skills & experience
- Experience working with children or young people and an ability to engage with this client group
- An understanding of the impacts of caring on young people and how to support them with this
- A genuine passion for working with vulnerable young people
- Flexible to work days / evening / weekends
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
- A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role will start off as an Initial 12 week temporary period and then lead on to a 9 month FTC.
If you are interested in the position of job title in location, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.