A local charity are looking to recruit a Homeless Support Worker in Solihull to work within their support services. The role is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
As a Homeless Support Worker in Solihull you will be working with adults who are homeless and living in temporary accommodation. You would be responsible for working with homeless people and providing them with housing related advice and guidance. You will need to work with your clients during the programme and offer them necessary support and follow ups.
* Working with people with similar needs and carrying a caseload of service users
* Ensuring people abide by their tenancies
* Providing advice and guidance around housing related issues and life skills
The successful candidate for the role of Homeless Support Worker in Solihull will have:
* Experience working in a similar role supporting people with similar needs including completing support plans
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of completing support plans
* Experience of undertaking risk and needs assessments
* A valid CRB/DBS check issued within the last 12 months
* Be immediately available for interview and start
As a Homeless Support Worker in Solihull you have the opportunity to gain employment within an organisation that is very reputable within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with homeless people who enjoys working with a level of autonomy. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.