A client of Morgan Hunt is looking to recruit a Supported Housing Officer in Birmingham to work within their supported housing service.
As a Neighbourhood officer in Birmingham, the role involves providing a housing management service to a patch of properties that are being occupied by vulnerable young people. The client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
* Delivering housing management services including management of voids, lettings, sign ups and tenancy related visits
* Completing estate inspections and risk assessments where necessary
* Proactively managing any cases of anti-social behaviour and nuisance complaints
* Managing the process of evictions
* Assisting with debt management
* Arrange for maintenance of the properties to be completed
The successful candidate for the role of Neighbourhood Officer in Birmingham will:
* Have experience working as a Neighbourhood officer in a previous role including working within with young people and those who are vulnerable
* Have a referenceable recent work history
* Be able to work part time
* Be available to start immediately
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment that may turn into a more permanent role. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with young people who has previously completed housing management duties. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.