A housing association is looking to recruit a Domestic Abuse Advocate in West Midlands to work with Male Victims of Domestic Abuse.
As a Domestic Abuse Advocate in West Midlands you will be working with males who will have been victims of domestic abuse and supporting them over the with access to services and providing initial advice.
As a Domestic Abuse Advocate in West Midlands you will be:
* Supporting clients with the impacts of the domestic abuse both face to face and over the phone
* Providing a supportive and empathetic approach
* Support with access to services
* Case management and intervention therapies with clients
The successful candidate for the role of Domestic Abuse Advocate in West Midlands will have:
* Experience working with people who have been effected by trauma including domestic abuse or other relevant experiences
* Excellent communication skills and confidence in using the telephone
* Excellent ability to build trusting and long lasting relationships
* Strong administration skills
* Strong organisation skills
* A DBS check within the last 12 months and/or on the update service
The role of Domestic Abuse Advocate in West Midlands gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market on a unique project. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with vulnerable people who want to widen their skills. Morgan Hunt have been working within Supported Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.