Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Role: Cross College Head of English and Maths (maternity cover FTC)
Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with a fantastic FE College with modern facilities in Warwickshire to recruit a Cross College Head of English and Maths.
You will be responsible for leading the delivery team, improving standards, teaching and supporting the overall English & Maths provision. This role is pivotal to the organisations success and working closely with the Directorate team, you will be an inspirational leader who will put the student experience and student success at the forefront of everything that you do.
The college group have many benefits including: opportunity to work hybrid, generous annual leave and free car parking on site.
Key responsibilities of the Cross College Head of English and Maths:
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Line management, course planning and course organising
- Quality improvement, course monitoring, student outcomes, quality assurance and course evaluation
The ideal Cross College Head of English and Maths will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully leading and improving English & Maths provisions
- Proven Staff development and change management skills
- Experience of developing classroom based delivery methods & carrying out observations
- Knowledge of sector skills, awarding and funding body regulations
- Promote safeguarding and welfare of children and vulnerable adults
- Ensure working environment of team is in line with college health and safety policies
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality across a thriving FE College based in Warwickshire, and would like to apply for the Cross College Head of English and Maths role, please contact the Morgan Hunt Executive Recruitment and Interim Management team.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.