Head of Organisational Development
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join a well-established Housing Association as the Interim Head of Organisational Development. 6 Months Contract based in Nottingham NG9, this position offers hybrid working and a salary of £64,000 - £68,000 FTE.
The Head of Organisational Development will be responsible for leading the L&OD function, managing Culture & Engagement, L&D, Digital Learning and Talent Management ensuring all OD programmes are in alignment with the strategic objectives of the business and continually supports corporate plans.
- Manage and develop the OD team, team of 4.
- Development and oversee the implementation of continuous learning and development aligned with Strategic and Directorate Operational Plans.
- Lead on the Talent Management Strategy in partnership with the team and the rest of the business in the areas of career development, succession planning, talent pooling, and resource planning.
- Improving our overall colleague engagement in support of our work to become an employer of choice.
- To drive the ongoing implementation of the digital learning strategy (e- learning /knowledge management/technology supported learning etc).
- Oversee the ongoing evolution of mandatory training framework, focused on it being fit for purpose at a corporate and role level, in partnership with key colleagues across the organisation.
Key Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience leading or managing a similar function.
- Have gravitas, demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders both strategically and operationally.
- Proven experience of successfully leading multiple projects and workstreams in an outcome centred and deadline driven environment.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Possess an L&OD/CIPD qualification.
- Proven leader of high-performing L&OD teams who have added demonstrable commercial value to the business.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity please apply ASAP!!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.