Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Hospital based in Stoke, in their search for Food Porters. The role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced catering host, who has experience within the Public and Heath Sectors.
Patient Catering Ward Hosts provide high standards of both food and customer services to patients in accordance to best care practices.
Job Title: Food Porter
Job Type: Temporary - ongoing
Start Date: ASAP
Your duties will include providing breakfast, lunch and supper meal time services including beverages whilst ensuring the ward and kitchen environments are kept to an acceptable level of cleanliness. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- To communicate with patients and visitors regarding food choices and issues.
- To ensure a high level of service is being delivered in a courteous manner.
- Carry out cleaning duties and maintain hygiene levels as set out by trust policy.
- To perform any adhoc duties that are set by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, polite and a team player. You must be able to work well within a busy and high pressure environment, as this is a hospital setting.
Some other requirements will be:
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Knowledge of food Health & Safety and Allergy awareness.
- Previous experience within a customer facing role.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Basic computer skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience working in a team environment
- DBS check
- Able to travel and work unsocial hours if needed
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.