A domestic abuse charity is looking to recruit a Children & Young Persons Advocate in West Midlands. The role is temporary and the client is looking for an immediate start.
As a Children & Young Persons Advocate in West Midlands you will be supporting children and young people who have been victims of sexual exploitation and/or domestic abuse.
* Key working with clients to build successful and trusting relationships
* Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans and assessments
* Deliver programmes within schools to raise awareness
* Travelling to meet service users in different locations dependent on their needs
The successful candidate for the role of Children & Young Persons Advocate in West Midlands will have:
* Experience working with children and young people with similar needs in a supportive capacity
* Experience of case management
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* Availability to work between the hours of 9-5 and occasional evening and weekend work
* Knowledge surrounding child protection
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with children and young people who have experienced similar life events. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Care for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.