Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting on behalf of a charity for a Young Persons Recovery Worker in Northampton. The role is available on a temporary basis with an immediate start required.
To work as a Young Persons Recovery Worker in Northampton, you will be working in a specialist post working with young people who are either experiencing substance misuse issues and providing counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, advocacy and education. There will be caseload management, 1:1;s and group work involved.
* One to one and group work with young people who are experiencing substance misuse issues and addictions
* Harm minimisation and psychosocial intervention
* Liaising with outside agencies
The successful candidate for the role Young Persons Recovery Worker in Northampton should have:
* Experience working in a previous role particularly with young people and helping to support them
* Experience engaging with young people to help them achieve positive outcomes
* A passion for helping people into recovery
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on the update service
This role as a Young Persons Recovery Worker in Northampton gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with people with a history of substance misuse. Morgan Hunt have been working within the substance misuse field for more than 10 years to help find professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them. This role gives you an opportunity to work for an organisation and make a real difference to the lives of others.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.