Are you a Recovery Officer looking for work in South Yorkshire or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in South Yorkshire is looking to recruit an Academy Recovery Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been determined inside of IR35 and will allow full time home working (remote working).
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use Academy Revenues and Benefits Processing System
- Administer the Collection and Recovery of Council Tax
- Open, close and amend Council Tax Accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts, reliefs, exemptions and disregards
- Chase outstanding Council Tax debts
- Trace absconded Council Tax Payments
- Make arrangements for the payment of Council Tax
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Attachment of Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements
- Liaise with external organisations including Bailiffs
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court Committals
If you're a Recovery Officer looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government organisation based in South Yorkshire and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above, please contact the team with an up-to-date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.