Are you a Revenues Officer looking for work in Nottinghamshire or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in Nottinghamshire is looking to recruit a Revenues Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working. Candidates will be required to use their own equipment to work from home.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the IWorld/Northgate Revenues and Benefits processing system
- Administer the Billing, Collection and Recovery of Council Tax and Business rates
- Open, close and amend Council Tax and Business Rates accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts, reliefs, exemptions and disregards
- Handle moves in and out of properties
- Trace absconded Council Tax and Business Rates payers
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements
- Liaise with external organisations including Enforcement Agents and Bailiffs
- Deal with bankruptcies and liquidations
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court Committals
If you're looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in Nottinghamshire, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Revenues Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.