Job Title: Accounts Payable Team Leader
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 Extensive Benefits Package
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. Monday - Friday
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our Finance team. This diverse role requires a very highly organised, proactive, and responsive individual who is process driven, and able to produce work to a high level of accuracy along with the ability to lead and support the team. You will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and will work effectively as part of a team.
Main responsibilities of an Accounts Payable Team Leader:
- Ensuring that invoices are coded correctly to a high level of accuracy.
- Performing regular Supplier Statement reconciliations and ensuring any issues are resolved.
- Ensuring that any Payment on Accounts are investigated, and invoices are allocated correctly.
- Creating and verifying new supplier accounts on the system including banking/fraud checks.
- Dealing with system issues, performing housekeeping and system admin
- Ensuring that credit cards are reconciled monthly including obtaining any missed invoices.
- Employee expenses review and approval
- Support the Accounts Receivable team on an ad hoc basis as required
As an Education Accounts Payable Team Leader, it would be ideal if you have:
- Previous experience working within a busy Accounts Payable department.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to organise and priorities workload.
- Confident individual with a good work ethic.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Confident individual with a good work ethic, willing to be hands-on and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Process driven, ability to challenge existing processes and implement improvements.
- Experienced in a high-volume transnational environment.
In return for your hard work the organisation will offer you:
- Flexible working options
- Funded training and development
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays and 6 closure days where these occur)
- Totum discount card (Student discount card equivalent)
- Discounted train travel
- Discounted on site Little Explorers Nursery
- Eye Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you are looking for an Account Payable role, reporting into a refreshingly supportive and driven establishment, based in Derby then please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.