Are you a Recovery Officer looking for work in Norfolk or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in Norfolk is looking to recruit a Recovery Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the Academy (Capita) Revenues and Benefits Processing System
- Administer the Collection and Recovery of Council Tax and Business Rates
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure payments are being received and take action to progress recovery as appropriate
- Negotiate payment plans to ensure arrears are brought up to date as quickly possible
- Decide on the most effective means of collection on an individual case basis
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts, reliefs, exemptions and disregards
- Trace absconded Council Tax Payments
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements
- Liaise with external organisations including Bailiffs
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court Committals
- Work to targets and meet strict deadlines
- Successfully resolve issues that require an element of judgement
- To manage difficult customer conversations and handle contentious casework
- Handle customer queries by telephone and email
If you're looking to work for a Public Sector and Government client based in Norfolk, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Recovery Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.