Morgan Hunt are looking for an Administrator to work for an Educational Provider based in Newcastle,
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Contract: Until December 2023
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time
Pay: £21.250 per annum
Holiday- 4 weeks 2 weeks at Christmas Bank Holidays
Pension - 9% Employer contribution
The Client are growing the project and administration team and recruiting to a number of key posts. They are seeking a highly motivated, organised and experienced Administrator with educational experience to support the successful delivery of projects.
Working closely with the project manager and the delivery team, applicants should have a proven track record of effectively administering projects, including data entry and submission, tracking and monitoring using Excel, minute-taking, report preparation, responding to queries and general administrative functions. You should also have excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Applicants should be focused, agile and responsive and be qualified to Business Administration Level 3, or have equivalent work-related experience in an administrative role. Level 2 English and maths is also required, or the willingness to work towards.
If you feel you have the necessary experience, attributes, flexibility and capacity tto meet the needs of the role, in addition to displaying attributes in line with our core values, we would be delighted to hear from you.
The client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment is conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Attractive pension included.
Administrator Job description:
1. Providing highly confidential and responsive administrative support to the Senior Leadership team.
2. Manage multiple diaries, organise meetings and appointments.
3. Advise members of the Senior Leadership team of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments.
4. Prepare documents using a variety of different sources and presentation methods e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint presentations.
5. Provide servicing support to meetings, including preparation of meeting documents, obtaining and preparing briefing materials, presentations and taking minutes when requested.
6. Ensure the office practices, systems and procedures are as efficient and effective as possible.
If you are an Administrator living in Newcastle Upon Tyne, please apply or call Alex at Morgan Hunt on 0161 83 83 636.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.