Electrical/Electronic Engineering Lecturer
Competitive Hourly rate
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineering Lecturer to work for a leading FE college in the North East. This role is ongoing and will be a full case load working on full framework apprenticeships out in the work place up to level 3.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in Lecturing Electrical Engineering up to level 3
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Hold an relevant Teaching qualification
- Have a background/Qualification in Electrical Engineering
Be willing to travel in and around the local area
- Conduct assessment needs of learners
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Work closely with the course Tutor to ensure success
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with the Education & Training team at Morgan Hunt immediately by calling Alex on 01618383636
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.