£20-25 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Fitness Lecturer on a part time basis for 3 days a week, working for an FE College in the North East delivering health and fitness diploma up to level 3.
This role also includes 2 evenings and is at least until Easter, potentially for the whole academic year.
Responsibilities of a Fitness Lecturer:
* Working in the Sport Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Fitness across all levels
Requirements of an Fitness Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A fitness/ Sport related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in the North East and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.