Health and Social Care Lecturer
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Health and Social Care Lecturer on a full time basis (37 hours a week) until Christmas and possibly beyond, looking for someone who ideally comes from a nursing background.
Responsibilities of a Health and Social Lecturer:
* Working in the Health and Social Care Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of BTEC and NCFE/CACHE Health and Social Care in an FE College
Requirements of an Health and Social Care Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject and working within nursing
* A related Degree is desirable, and to be able to deliver across all levels
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on these role within the North East and to apply, please send your updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.