Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
Director of People Services
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Salary: £48,316 - £51,255 per annum – Pay Award pending
Location: Yorkshire with travel between all college sites and across the area
We are looking for someone to lead a newly established Group People Services Team through the next phase of development.
Responsible for all policies and operational processes which support the employee lifecycle including employee relations, development and engagement, and payroll.
The successful candidate will lead key projects including the development of the Group culture, integration of HRMIS systems and developing Pay and Rewards frameworks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of using integrated HR MIS Systems with a view to transforming the effectiveness of an HR service.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships across a large complex organisation.
- The ability to build capacity and motivate a team using coaching skills.
- CIPD Level 7 Professional Education qualification or equivalent.
- Generous, employer contributory, pension schemes
- 37 days (pro rata) annual leave plus public holidays and closure days
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards and Celebration Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date: 28 May 2023
Assessments/Interview date to be confirmed.
For further details about this opportunity, please refer to the application pack above.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, AGENCY CVS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.