Animal Care Technician
£12-14 per hour
Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in Greater Manchester to recruit a full time Animal care technician on an ongoing basis for the rest of the academic year.
The successful candidate will have relevant industry background within animal care
* Working in the animal care department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* supporting the animals, feeding, cleaning and guidance within lessons
* Assisting the Lecturers with the Lessons when needed
* Observing and maintaining Health and Safety guidelines
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* Recent experience as a Technician or working with young people
* Recent industry experience and animal care/ management/ welfare qualifications
* An in-date DBS with the update service or willingness to apply for one
* Immediate availability
If you are interested, please send your CV and apply today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.