Temporary to permanent - 2 lecturers needed
£24-30 per hour to begin with, then £31,000 - 34,000 per annum once perm
Morgan Hunt are excited to be recruiting for 2 Brickwork lecturer to join a Further Education College in Cheshire, they are looking to take 2 candidates on permanently after the first half term and both roles will be starting on 6th September.
Both lecturer's will be teaching Brickwork and bricklaying across all levels
The ideal Brickwork Lecturer will:
* Have experience working as a Brickwork Lecturer
* Have an up to date DBS
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within the construction industry
* Ability to teach and tutor on a classroom basis - Teaching qualifications are essential
Brickwork Lecturer main duties:
* Teaching learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the Construction provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering up to level 3 brickwork and bricklaying
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
If you are interested in these toles in the Cheshire area, please apply today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.