Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
£20-30 per hour
We are looking for inspirational, dynamic lecturers who want to make a difference to lives of students. Is this you?
Morgan Hunt are excited to be recruiting for a Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer to join a Further Education College in the heart of West Yorkshire
This is an exciting opportunity and extremely interesting role for the right candidate.
Our client values their people, they are honest, open and offer support and guidance to all employees.
What the college offers!
This role will be delivering:
This temporary contract will start asap and is expected to run through to Easter. The hours are Friday from 09:00 to 17:00, in total 7.5 hours for the day. The teaching involves 4 hours practical and 3 hours theory. Delivery is to year 1 level 2 site carpentry apprentices.
This is a perfect part time role for the right individual
The ideal Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer will:
* Have experience working as a Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
* Have an up to date DBS
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within the construction industry
* Ability to teach and tutor on a classroom basis - Teaching/Assessing qualifications are essential
Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer main duties:
* Teaching learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the Construction provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering up to level 1 and 2 Carpentry and Joinery
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
We are looking for individuals who are:
-Driven in their approach
If you are interested in the Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer opportunity in West Yorkshire. We are a supportive, proactive team of consultants we'll provide you with advice, interview tips and techniques and exclusive job opportunities within the Education sector. To find out more information or for a confidential chat please call Alex on 0161 8383 636 or send your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.