NEW PERM ROLE
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Chemistry Lecturer on a full time basis, working for an international college delivering on the foundation programme to gain entry into University
Responsibilities of a Chemistry Lecturer:
* Working in the Science Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Chemistry to international students on the foundation programme
Requirements of a Chemistry Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Chemistry/ Science related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
* Must be able to get and work in Manchester City Centre on a daily basis
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today
THIS ROLE WILL GO FAST- THEY ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW BEFORE CHRISTMAS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS- DON'T DELAY
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.