Start date: ASAP - full time for the rest of the academic year
Responsibilities of an Cookery Lecturer:
* Working in the home economics Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of BTEC level 1-3
Requirements of an Cookery Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A cookery or chef related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
* Must be able to get and work in and around Manchester
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.