£22 - £29 p/h (negotiable role)
Temporary position with opportunity to go permanent
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Dental tutor/assessor on a full time basis, this will include teaching and assessing out in the work place looking after a cohort of learners on a one to one basis and in the classroom.
Responsibilities of a Dental Nurse Tutor:
* Working in the Dental/ science Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Dental nursing and assessing in an FE College
Requirements of a Dental Nurse Tutor:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is desirable
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is essential and a member of the GDC
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
* A UK recognised assessing qualification, such as a TAQA, A1, D32/ D33, CAVA or equivalent is desirable
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.