£20-25 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Dental tutor for 2 days a week to start in the new academic year, this is an ongoing role.
Responsibilities of a Dental Tutor:
* Working in the Dental/ science Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Dentistry in an FE College
Requirements of a Dentistry Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.