Economics and Business Lecturer
NEW PERM ROLE
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit A economics and Business Lecturer on n a full time basis, working for an FE college in greater Manchester as a Lecturer A delivering on A level Economics and Business.
Responsibilities of a Business/ Economics Lecturer:
* Working in the Business Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Economics and Business to A level students
Requirements of a Business/ Economics Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Business/ Economics related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today
THIS ROLE WILL GO FAST- THEY ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW AFTER THE NEW YEAR- PLEASE APPLY HERE
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.