Education Support Worker
Multiple Roles & Hours Available
£10 - 11 p/h
Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in Lancashire to recruit multiple Education Support Workers on contract to start immediately.
This is an ongoing role and will involve various hours,delivering 1:1 support to learners.
The successful candidate will have experience as an Education Support Worker although this is not essential, experience working alongside learners with challenging behaviour, concentration issues or learning difficulties.
* Working in the Additional Support department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Delivering support to learners, either 1:1 or within small groups
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* Recent experience as an Education Support Worker, Support Worker, Learning Support Assistant (although this is not essential)
* Preferable experience with secondary or 16 education (not primary age)
* An in-date DBS with the update service or willingness to apply for one
* Available Immediately
If you are interested, please apply today for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.