Electrical installation Lecturer
Full time - Permanent
Experience in Education is not essential
Morgan Hunt are excited to be recruiting for a permanent Electrical installation lecturer to join a Further Education College in Greater Manchester
Our client values their people, they are honest, open and offer support and guidance to all employees.
What the college offers!
The ideal Electrical Installation Lecturer will:
* Have experience working as a Electrical Installation Lecturer
* Have an up to date DBS
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within the Electrical industry
* Ability to teach and tutor on a classroom basis - Teaching qualifications are not essential
Electrical Installation Lecturer main duties:
* Teaching learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the Electrical provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering up to level 3 in Electrical Installation
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION - PLEASE SEND UPDATED CV TODAY
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.