Health and Social Care Lecturer
£25,220 - £33,845 Per Year
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Health and Social Care Lecturer ASAP to start in the new academic year a full time basis, this is maternity cover until July 2022
This is delivering level 1-3 BTEC Health and Social Care
Responsibilities of a Health and Social Lecturer:
* Working in the Health and Social Care Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of BTEC Health and Social Care in an FE College
Requirements of an Health and Social Care Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable, and to be able to deliver BTEC
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.