Health and Social Care Lecturer
4 LECTURERS NEEDED
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit 3 full time Health and Social Care Lecturers and 1 for two and half days a week
These roles are all ongoing, for long term sickness cover with no end date, due to such a big provision and team, this is expected to continue through out the whole academic year across 2 different FE college sites, you would be based at 1 only.
This is delivering level 1- 3 BTEC and NCFE/ CACHE Health and Social Care
Responsibilities of a Health and Social Lecturer:
* Working in the Health and Social Care Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of BTEC and NCFE/CACHE Health and Social Care in an FE College
Requirements of an Health and Social Care Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable, and to be able to deliver across all levels
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on these roles in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.