Learning Support Assistant
Hours: Flexible timetable up to full time available (term time only)
Are you looking for a new, exciting, and collaborative role within FE where you will make a difference to students lives every day? If the answer is yes, then this job could be just for you!
This role requires an individual who possesses well developed communication and organisational team working skills. You will be responsible to the Senior ALS tutor and managers, providing high quality support to students with learning difficulties and disabilities within mainstream colleges. Team working and communication will be key in this role.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Assist and support the teaching staff in similar conduct
- Provide contribution to the assessment and recording of students' progress accurately
- Provide learning support to help students develop in all academic aspects, organisational skills and confidence
Qualifications, checks and experience
- Hold a minimum of Level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics
- Experience of working with Learners aged 16-18 (desired but not essential
- A valid DBS in date or on the update service or willingness to apply
If you think this job may be of interest to you or would like some more information, please apply today with your CV and one of our team will be in contact with you.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.