Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
Competitive Hourly Rate
To Start ASAP
Morgan Hunt are excited to be recruiting for a Mechanical Engineering lecturer to join a Further Education College based in Warrington
Our client values their people, they are honest, open and offer support and guidance to all employees.
What the college offers!
The ideal Mechanical Engineering Lecturer will:
* Have experience working as a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
* Have an up to date DBS
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within the Mechanical industry
* Ability to teach and tutor on a classroom basis - Teaching qualifications are essential
Mechanical Engineering Lecturer main duties:
* Teaching learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the Mechanical provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering up to level 3 in Mechanical Engineering
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
To hear more please call Alex at Morgan Hunt on 0161 83 83 636
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.