Motor Vehicle Lecturer
Negotiable hourly rate
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Motor Vehicle Lecturer for 4/5 days a week up until half term for an FE college based Greater Manchester
Responsibilities of an Motor Vehicle Lecturer
* Working in the Mechanical Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of various levels of Motor Vehicle an FE College
Requirements of an Automotive Tutor:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, PTLLS or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in west Yorkshire and to apply, please contact Alex today by sending your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.