£20- 26 p/h
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Psychology teacher to deliver A level Psychology on a full time basis until at least Christmas.
Responsibilities of a Psychology teacher:
* Working in that Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of A level Psychology in an FE College
Requirements of an Psychology teacher:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable, and to be able to deliver to undergrad.
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in South Yorkshire and to apply, please contact Jonny today by sending your cv
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.