£25-28 per hour
***NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY***
This Science lecturer role is to specialise in Applied Science delivering up to level 3 on a part time basis at an FE college in South Yorkshire potentially for the rest of the academic year to start ASAP
* Wednesday 9am-12:15pm
* Thursday 9am - 4:30pm
* Friday 9am - 12pm.
These days could be paid for full day to help with marking and prep, but will be teaching on times above.
Responsibilities of a Science Lecturer:
* Working in the Science Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Applied science revision session in a FE College
Requirements of a Science Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A science related Degree is essential, ideally within Biology, but not essential
* A current DBS
If this role interests you and you would like to hear more regarding this role in South Yorkshire, please apply by sending an updated CV today for more info
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.