Social Sciences Lecturer
£22- 28 p/h
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Social Sciences Lecturer to deliver psychology and sociology and other health studies units.
This role is looking to start ASAP and will be 4 days a week ongoing (28 hours a week) until a permanent appointment is made, this could be temp to perm for the right candidate
Responsibilities of a Social Sciences Lecturer:
* Working in that Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Psychology and sociology in an FE College
Requirements of an Social Sciences Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester, please APPLY HERE
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.