Travel and Tourism Lecturer
£25,598 - £34,353 Per Year
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Travel and Tourism lecturer delivering for an FE college in Greater Manchester
This role is full time and a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge or starting out their teaching journey.
Responsibilities of a Travel and Tourism Lecturer:
* Working in the Childcare Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Childcare in an FE College or University
Requirements of an Travel and Tourism Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable, and to be able to deliver across all levels
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
This role is looking to start ASAP, ideally for September.
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.