Travel and Tourism Lecturer
£28 - £31 an hour
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE College in the Greater Manchester area looking for an Travel and Tourism Lecturer, starting in January for the next few months.
This position is delivering L2 Travel and Tourism and L3 Aviation from January 4th, between 20 and 25 hours a week
* Delivering Travel and tourism and aviation up to level 3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support for students across college
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the learning experience for the students
To be suitable you must meet the following criteria:
* Holding a full teaching certificate - Cert Ed, DTLLs or PGDE
* Have a degree in a Travel related subject
* Availability to start in January
* Recent experience in Travel and Tourism BTEC and industry experience
* A DBS in place
To get yourself registered with Morgan Hunt is simple, we just need a copy of your updated CV!
PLEASE APPLY HERE
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.