Public Services Lecturer
£25- 30 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Public Services Lecturer on a 0.6 contract for 3 days a week (this could be increased to full time for the right candidate) working for an FE College in Lancashire
Ideally looking for someone to deliver the expedition units, so someone with a Mountain Leader qualification would be perfect.
Responsibilities of a Public Services Lecturer:
* Working in the Public Services Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Public Services across all levels
Requirements of an Public Services Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Public services/ sport related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Lancashire and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.