£25,220- £33,845 (pro rata)
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Sports Lecturer on a part time permanent basis, working for an FE College in Greater Manchester delivering as an Lecturer A
Responsibilities of an Sports Lecturer:
* Working in the Sport Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Sport across all levels
Requirements of an Sports Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Sport related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.